Best Friends Adult Activity Center is the idea option for any person 18 years of age or older who are:
* Victims of Alzheimer's disease or related disorders
* In need of social stimulation to combat depress
* In need of supervised care
* Frail and disabled
* A safe, stimulating environment for all clients and staff
* A peace of mind knowing your love ones are receiving the best of care
* An alternative to nursing home placement
Best Friends AAC does not affect SSI, Social Security, or Retirement Income. Far less expensive than nursing or retirement homes or even private home care.
BFAAC provides free services to medicade / medicare recipients with a diagnosis of/ but not limited to hypertention, epliepsy, an diabetes.